Terms and Conditions
Raining/Lightning Precautionary Measures
- For your safety, we follow strictly to the Singapore Sports Council’s Safety Procedures.
- Students will not start their tennis lessons when raining/lightning.
- Students are to arrange a suitable make-up lessons with their coaches.
- Cancellation or postponement due to foul weather has to be informed to all parties, at least 1 to 2 hours before the lesson commences.
Haze Precautionary Measures
- Haze situation, Epic Tennis Academy will follow strictly to precautionary measures to ensure the safety & well-being of our students & coaches.
- We will base on the 24-hour and 3-hour Pollutants Standards Index (PSI) indicated by the National Environment Agency. When needed, all tennis lessons will be cancelled when the 24-hour PSI level above 200.
Booking of Public Tennis Courts
- All bookings of public tennis courts processed by Epic Tennis Academy is $10 per lesson inclusive of administrative fees.
- All public tennis court bookings are done 2 weeks in advance. Students are to inform their coaches 2 weeks in advance for any changes to their schedule.
- All bookings of public tennis courts are NON-Refundable. If students were to miss or postpone the tennis lessons (*without 2 weeks advance notice), the $10 public court booking fee is forfeited.
- All lessons are subjected to the availability of coaches and the venue, sometime due to unforeseen circumstances, lessons might be postpone due to the non availability of coaches or venues.
Payment for Tennis Lessons
- Student agrees to a minimum commitment period of 1 Paid Trial + 9 Paid Lessons Lessons.
- Upon receiving the confirmation email from Epic Tennis Academy, student is required to make the payment for the lessons within 48 Hours to reserve the coach’s slot.
- Payment can be done by bank transfer to OCBC Current Account 518-782644-001 or Credit Card / PayPal.
- The coaching fee does not include rental of tennis court and other equipment unless otherwise stated.
- Coaching fee will be as per charged if the student failed to show up for lessons or informed our coach of any changes to the timing/venue or whatever the reasons that resulted in the lesson not being able to carry out. Example, i) tennis court has not been booked, ii) student is not available for lessons/no show.
- Cancellation or postponement MUST be informed to the coach at least 24 hours before the start of the lesson, if not the fee will be as per charged; applied to public or private lesson (court booking fee as per charged).
- There will be no refund once the tennis lessons has started.
- All lessons have to be completed within 12 weeks from the start of the 1st lesson.
- Fees are not transferable to any parties.
- Students registered for a tennis lesson with Epic Tennis Academy do so entirely at their own risk. Neither Epic Tennis Academy nor the coaches can be held responsible for any injury whatsoever.
- All students are to ensure that they do not have any medical condition before signing up for tennis lessons.
- Student(s) is strongly advised to bring a towel and a water bottle during the tennis lesson.
- Student is to be properly attired and equipped with a tennis racket.
- Student(s) enrolled in individual or private group lessons can arrange for make-up lesson due to traveling, work commitment or any other urgent matters. However, students are to inform their coaches 2 weeks in advance.
- Cancellation or postponement within 2 weeks will result in the $10 public court booking fee being forfeited for private group tennis lesson using public court*.
- Make-up lessons is applicable to all students EXCEPT public group lessons (Does not apply to privately formed group by student themselves).
- There will be no make-up lessons, if the coach has turned up at the venue and the student is not present or the tennis court is not available, coach fee still applies, even though no coaching is done.
- Public group tennis lessons is formed with other students, hence the lessons will be every week at the decided timing, if a student were to miss the lessons, there will be no refund or make-up for the student.
* As stipulated by the public facilities booking regulations controlled by the Sport Singapore.
Personal Data Protection
- By providing your phone number, you give us permission to call/email you in response to your tennis enquiry, even if your phone number is in the National Do Not Call Registry.
- Students will be group in the WhatApp or other form of application with other students for communicating purpose.
- The main purpose of collecting your phone number and email address is primarily for correspondence regarding tennis lessons.
- Your privacy is very importance to us. We do not sell, trade or share your personal information with any third party or organisation.
Multimedia Release Clause
- By attending the tennis lessons, students are hereby authorised our coaches, staff of Epic Tennis Academy Pte Ltd and their appointed photo/video-graphers to take pictures, video and sound recording of yourself/students during the tennis lessons without restriction for inclusion in our marketing material for promotional, news, social media, research, educational or on-line multimedia used by our company within the Epic Group.
- Students agree that they will not be entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from any of the Epic Group in respect of your likeness/image or its use.
- Students will also agree to waive the right to inspect or approve the finished version(s) of such productions including any copies (in whatever format) that may be created in connection with them
Epic Tennis Academy Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Copyright © Epic Tennis Academy Pte Ltd | All rights reserved | Company Reg. No. 201331664M
494B Geylang Road, S)389452.
Telephone: (+65) 8368-7277